Fraud roundtable lunch for PSPs
What: 3 course lunch roundtable for Payment Service Providers
When: 10th April, 12.30-2.30PM
Where: The Quality Chop House, EC1R 3EA
- Welcome and introductions
- Opening remarks from David Birch: Open Banking, PSD2 and the implications for the payments industry
- Open discussion
- How concerned is the payments industry about PSD2?
- What are the emerging opportunities and threats?
- What will SCA look like in this new world?
- What does a smart PSP look like in 2021?
- Will the consumer benefit? If so how?
- Who will bear the cost of fraud in this new environment? Will it remain the merchant? How?
- How likely is the rest of the world to follow?
Hope to see you there!