J.P. Morgan, Bank of Ireland and FREENOW discuss PSD2
We recently hosted a panel with J.P. Morgan, FREENOW and Bank of Ireland representatives in Dublin, to discuss PSD2, the impact of the EBA delays and how merchants should manage the challenges ahead.
- J.P. Morgan share insight into the market readiness for 3D Secure 2 and how this has lead to the EBA migration plans
- Advice from issuing bank, Bank of Ireland, on how merchants should handle SCA during the delay period
- FREENOW reveals the early impact of SCA including longer transaction times causing confusion for suppliers
- How merchants can manage the variety of different authentication methods under SCA
- FREENOW explains how merchants with low fraud rates can be more selective when working with payment providers