2020 has been a difficult year for US merchants. The Covid-19 pandemic has totally changed the game, forcing many merchants to shape up their online activity fast. The wider sociopolitical environment has put stress on ecommerce, and regulations like Europe's PSD2 are changing the way fraud works worldwide.
To understand this year's impact, we surveyed 1000+ merchant fraud & payments professionals from around the globe, including the key markets in the Americas - USA, Canada, Brazil and Mexico.
Download the global survey for insights from four industries: Retail, Travel, Digital Goods and Marketplaces
Learn more from merchant responses to key questions, such as:
- Are US merchants ready for the impact of Europe's PSD2 regulation?
- How has the pandemic affected fraud operations across industries and global regions?
- Which forms of fraud have increased and what do merchants see as the top risks?
- How often do account takeovers happen and do merchants report these to authorities?
- How has the business perception of the fraud team changed?
Plus gain insight into how merchants manage manual reviews, chargeback challenges, recruiting into the team and what customer data is used to track fraud.
Download your copy of the full report for free