Ravelin Integrations Engineer, Bhavin, gives a demo of an attack using credential stuffing techniques, with Shawn sharing first-hand tips on how to identify account takeover through both internal and external indicators.
Finally, we share the technical defences and preventative policy measures you can implement to protect your customer accounts and prevent attacks on your business.
- An attack in action – behind the scenes of an account takeover attack with a demo
- Warning signs of attack activity and impact on the merchant after an attack
- How to prevent and react to account takeover
- Technical defences and preventative policy measures
- How to communicate effectively with customers
Register to receive the recording in your inbox
© 2022 Ravelin Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
We’d love to hear more about your business and how we can help - book a call below.